DURABLE GREENHOUSE BENCHES
The Polybuild range of greenhouse mobile and static benching allows you to create the ideal environment for your displays and growing areas. We can provide strong hollow extruded aluminium beam supports to prevent sagging of bench tops. You can also rely on us for providing a range of shade structures for your plants.
SPECIFICATIONS AND BENCH FEATURES
- Standard height is 800mm but we will make to any height specified
- All benches have height adjustments for uneven floors
- Cross bracing to all legs to ensure stability
- Legs are hot dip galvanised only after all welding and drilling is complete
- Better usage of water, especially using ebb and flood systems
- Robust design and quickly erected using Tek screws, nuts and bolts, no drilling required
- Widths and lengths of benches are bespoke to suit your area.
- All parts are factory cut so that there is no on site manufacturing
MOBILE AND STATIC BENCHES
Our mobile benches come in two options that include foot plates bolted onto the floor and foundation legs concreted in. Anti-tilt brackets are fitted as standard at every leg position and an optional roller brake to prevent unwanted top movement is also available.
Static Benches are free standing and come with a choice of tops to suit your application. You can choose from a range of designs that allow maximum air and light penetration. Polystyrene with capillary matting is the most popular, as it allows plants to take water as they need it. Weldmesh provides a sterile environment and air prunes the roots. Flood tops give the best of both but are more expensive, requiring a tank, pump and water dosing equipment but often provide the best long-term investment.