STRONG AND DURABLE POLYTUNNELS FOR FARMS
At Polybuild, we have been manufacturing and marketing horticultural polytunnel structures for over 40 years. We have established a strong reputation for supplying high-quality polythene tunnels throughout the UK and overseas. You can count on us to design and manufacture polytunnels that suit your requirements. We also provide side rails, cladding fittings, crop bars, sliding doors, irrigation systems and ventilation options.
SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR SINGLE SPAN POLYTUNNELS
- Single span polytunnels from 3 metres to 10 metres wide in any length
- All steel fully galvanised inside and out using high tensile Z35 industrial quality steel
- We use a whole range of polythene and woven materials for cladding
- End frames are constructed of timber or a combination of steel and aluminium
- Hoop spacings are variable (1.25 metres to 2.5 metres), dependent on weather conditions for the area in which the structure is to be erected
- We manufacture our own steel or timber doors which can be made-to-measure as hinged or sliding panels.
STRAIGHT OR VERTICAL SIDES
Horticultural tunnels are available with straight sides up to 1.2 metres (4 feet) to allow internal access right up to the sides. In addition, most of our polytunnel structures are available with vertical sides to at least 2.5 metres topped with either side or valley aluminium gutters. This gives you the benefit of an increased air volume, which will act as a buffer, when there are sudden temperature changes i.e. when the sun comes out or it starts to rain. It also enables you to harvest rain water.